A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CONFIRMED!!! BEYONCE'S PREGNANT!! (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS INSIDE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CONFIRMED!!! BEYONCE'S PREGNANT!! (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS INSIDE)   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 am

October 20, 2010. There have been rumors of Bey being pregnant, and unconfirmed reports of her pregnancy . .. but never this.

MediaTakeOut.com can OFFICIALLY CONFIRM to the world that Beyonce and Jay Z are PREGNANT . . . with their first child together.

MediaTakeOut.com first caught wind of Bey's pregnancy about 4 weeks ago. At the time, we were asked by people close to Beyonce to HOLD THE REPORT, until Bey reached her 3rd month of gestation.

Well yesterday, Beyonce reached 3 months . .. and so now the EMBARGO has been lifted. Congrats to both Jay Z and Beyonce, we know they'll make GREAT PARENTS!!! The baby's due date is mid April (the same month that Jay and Bey married).

We expect bey to issue a press release through the popular press release friendly People magazine any day now. When you see it, son't forget that you heard it here first . . . on MediaTakeOut.com, the most VISITED gossip website on the planet!!!

for more please visit mediatakeout.com

What do we think people????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fictions.twilight-vampire.com
AngryPrincess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!!! BEYONCE'S PREGNANT!! (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS INSIDE)   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 am

Ugh No I still dont understand this union!! He is so ug but to each his own. Gah still I would throw up with that on top or underneath me lmao ewwwwww. I'm curious what the baby will look like. Well congrads anyway it is a bundle of joy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

CONFIRMED!!! BEYONCE'S PREGNANT!! (EXCLUSIVE DETAILS INSIDE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1