A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lindsay Lohan to Remain in Rehab Until Jan 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryPrincess
Admin

PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan to Remain in Rehab Until Jan 3   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 am

Lindsay Lohan will remain in rehab until Jan 3, L.A. Superior Court Judge Elden Fox ruled Friday.

Her SCRAM anklet also is being removed.

PHOTOS: Lindsay's biggest OMG moments

The deputy district attorney wanted the 24-year-old actress -- who violated probation in her DUI case because she failed a drug test -- behind bars for 180 days, but her attorney argued that she should remain in rehab at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif.

When the judge ordered her back to rehab, Lohan began to cry and said thank you.

VIDEO: How Lindsay wound up in jail, rehab, and jail again

Judge Fox told her after Jan 3, 2011, she would be randomly tested for drugs and alcohol. He also stressed that she must continue to work with her doctor and counselors.

The judge told her she also must not have any positive tests until the next hearing date of Feb. 25, 2011, or she would return to the slammer.

PHOTOS: Child stars gone bad

He then said, "If you can make it, I will convert you to unsupervised probation and you will be able to move on with your life, put the episode, this long episode behind you."

When the hearing was over, the actress turned around hugged her attorney and said, "Oh, my god."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-to-remain-in-rehab-until-jan-3/49394
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Lindsay Lohan to Remain in Rehab Until Jan 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1